Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  
Dismiss this notice
Teamspeak = ts.awakenrp.com
Mod release this week!!
Donate Now!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Active Previous Phases of the community

Although This has Been the same shit different day since last August i think that this should have stayed on the ArmA 2 RP Server as it was then that it was at its best stage, It died out when You switched to ArmA 3 also the fact that this happened has shown that people clearly preferred the Nostalgia. I used to play underneath the UN in the Oldest Phase of the Community back last year, Honestly i would have to say the community was much more prosperous back then.

Yours Truly,

Devwenjun
[Image: FNJjBAaz0mOAg.gif]

(03-25-2017, 11:30 AM)Lord Nostromos Wrote: Although This has Been the same shit different day since last August i think that this should have stayed on the ArmA 2 RP Server as it was then that it was at its best stage, It died out when You switched to ArmA 3 also the fact that this happened has shown that people clearly preferred the Nostalgia. I used to play underneath the UN in the Oldest Phase of the Community back last year, Honestly i would have to say the community was much more prosperous back then.

Yours Truly,

Devwenjun

DWJ, sure DayZAwaken on arma 2 was great however when awakenRP was formed we didnt hold any of the arma 2 mod files and we wanted to try something different, most of the community was up for arma 3 too. We are currently working with the server provider to get this server fully operational as soon as possible however progress is a bit slow because we currently don't have anyone in staff that has experience running/configuring arma 3 servers, we're actively looking for developers but I'm afraid we may not be able to get this server up and running by the time Desolation redux is the case. Regardless, once desolation comes out we are switching to that due to more features and we should be able to get more support from their dev team.

I do really miss the arma 2 days but unfortunately it just doesn't have a tendancy of lasting, it is great for 2 or 3 months but then people lose interest because to be honest we've pretty much seen all there is to see in arma 2 and we need a change.

To anyone reading: Please be patient, I know we are long overdue and it frustrates me incredibly, but we are doing our best to find people to help out and in the mean time trying to figure out how to set everything up and make the loot tables for the server.
[Image: JuXmeo7.jpg]

You talk of it like it's something we just do overnight to fix Tongue

Reece has been extremely busy with IRL stuff so I've been doing my best to get the server up and running and keeping the community going.
I am currently working on ironing out some kinks on the server and getting a loot table done but as I said above, thats no easy task considering I've never done this sort of stuff before.

It will be 'not completely dead' once the server is ready, which will come quicker once a dev has been found.

ABCDEF

(03-31-2017, 04:10 PM)Lord Devwenjun Wrote:
(03-30-2017, 03:59 PM)Nitroxc Wrote: You talk of it like it's something we just do overnight to fix Tongue

Reece has been extremely busy with IRL stuff so I've been doing my best to get the server up and running and keeping the community going.
I am currently working on ironing out some kinks on the server and getting a loot table done but as I said above, thats no easy task considering I've never done this sort of stuff before.

It will be 'not completely dead' once the server is ready, which will come quicker once a dev has been found.

I completely understand ,As i have said to Reece i am willing to help however he hasn't given me a striaght awnser so far and is asking me about previous things that happened with Jax which i was indirectly involved with and only getting questioned about due to affiliation with him. Any if you need the help just ask and ill help.  Smile

(03-31-2017, 04:12 PM)Lord Devwenjun Wrote:
(03-30-2017, 03:59 PM)Nitroxc Wrote: You talk of it like it's something we just do overnight to fix Tongue

I completely understand ,As i have said to Reece i am willing to help however he hasn't given me a striaght awnser so far and is asking me about previous things that happened with Jax which i was indirectly involved with and only getting questioned about due to affiliation with him. Any if you need the help just ask and ill help.  Smile

The only reason I ask i because we dnt want another.

Nazi and banning spree
[Image: u36p1gv.png]

(03-31-2017, 06:46 PM)Reece Wrote:

Nazi and banning spree

Big Grin  Yeah i get what you mean all the nazi memes and kk shit jax and that put up, Still I would think its quite clear that I haven't even Done any of this with Jax ,I was just someone who used to play with him and nothing more.

(03-31-2017, 07:19 PM)Lord Devwenjun Wrote:

Nazi and banning spree

Big Grin  Yeah i get what you mean all the nazi memes and kk shit jax and that put up, Still I would think its quite clear that I haven't even Done any of this with Jax ,I was just someone who used to play with him and nothing more.

It's pretty clear what we need. A dev. And I agree with Reece, we really don't need to put up with anymore trolling nazi/KKK bullshit. Unfortunately if you surround yourself by those people then it really doesn't do wonders for your character as a whole.

(03-31-2017, 07:34 PM)Nitroxc Wrote:
(03-31-2017, 07:19 PM)Lord Devwenjun Wrote:
(03-31-2017, 04:10 PM)Lord Devwenjun Wrote: I completely understand ,As i have said to Reece i am willing to help however he hasn't given me a striaght awnser so far and is asking me about previous things that happened with Jax which i was indirectly involved with and only getting questioned about due to affiliation with him. Any if you need the help just ask and ill help.  Smile

Nazi and banning spree

It's pretty clear what we need. A dev. And I agree with Reece, we really don't need to put up with anymore trolling nazi/KKK bullshit. Unfortunately if you surround yourself by those people then it really doesn't do wonders for your character as a whole.

That's the thing though i played with Jax and that's it, do you really think i had any idea that kind of shit was going to happen?. Fair Enough i completely understand your cautious but it stops being cautious when i get the same reaction time and time again after the incident which happened last year. If you personally believe i spent the last what 5 months plotting some sort of plan to start a shit storm your wrong. Im sorry but that's just it.

I never posted any Racist/Homophobic/Genocidal Images to the forums, so why should i be belittled for others actions?.

Yours Truly,

Devwenjun

Also Relating to the Populating the community to be Active i was asking for some form of plan (if you have one) to do so.