Teamspeak = ts.awakenrp.com
Mod release this week!!
Donate Now!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Active Previous Phases of the community

(03-31-2017, 08:02 PM)Lord Devwenjun Wrote:
(03-31-2017, 07:34 PM)Nitroxc Wrote:
(03-31-2017, 07:19 PM)Lord Devwenjun Wrote:
(03-31-2017, 06:46 PM)Reece Wrote: The only reason I ask i because we dnt want another.

Nazi and banning spree

Big Grin  Yeah i get what you mean all the nazi memes and kk shit jax and that put up, Still I would think its quite clear that I haven't even Done any of this with Jax ,I was just someone who used to play with him and nothing more.

It's pretty clear what we need. A dev. And I agree with Reece, we really don't need to put up with anymore trolling nazi/KKK bullshit. Unfortunately if you surround yourself by those people then it really doesn't do wonders for your character as a whole.

That's the thing though i played with Jax and that's it, do you really think i had any idea that kind of shit was going to happen?. Fair Enough i completely understand your cautious but it stops being cautious when i get the same reaction time and time again after the incident which happened last year. If you personally believe i spent the last what 5 months plotting some sort of plan to start a shit storm your wrong. Im sorry but that's just it.

I never posted any Racist/Homophobic/Genocidal Images to the forums, so why should i be belittled for others actions?.

Yours Truly,

Devwenjun

I'm not accusing you of posting such stuff, I'm simply saying what exactly does it say about you when you was actively playing with a group of people that where harrassing people, going on racial slurs, trolling and posting racist stuff? Don't try to say "Oh how would I have known what they were gonna do" because even during and after they were doing this stuff you still stuck with them.

At the end of the day we just dont want anymore trolling etc. You aren't gonna be 'Belittled for others actions'. Just make sure you keep away from those types of people and don't show any behaviour of theirs.
[Image: JuXmeo7.jpg]

(03-31-2017, 08:11 PM)Nitroxc Wrote:
(03-31-2017, 08:02 PM)Lord Devwenjun Wrote:
(03-31-2017, 07:34 PM)Nitroxc Wrote:
(03-31-2017, 07:19 PM)Lord Devwenjun Wrote:
(03-31-2017, 06:46 PM)Reece Wrote: The only reason I ask i because we dnt want another.

Nazi and banning spree

Big Grin  Yeah i get what you mean all the nazi memes and kk shit jax and that put up, Still I would think its quite clear that I haven't even Done any of this with Jax ,I was just someone who used to play with him and nothing more.

It's pretty clear what we need. A dev. And I agree with Reece, we really don't need to put up with anymore trolling nazi/KKK bullshit. Unfortunately if you surround yourself by those people then it really doesn't do wonders for your character as a whole.

That's the thing though i played with Jax and that's it, do you really think i had any idea that kind of shit was going to happen?. Fair Enough i completely understand your cautious but it stops being cautious when i get the same reaction time and time again after the incident which happened last year. If you personally believe i spent the last what 5 months plotting some sort of plan to start a shit storm your wrong. Im sorry but that's just it.

I never posted any Racist/Homophobic/Genocidal Images to the forums, so why should i be belittled for others actions?.

Yours Truly,

Devwenjun

I'm not accusing you of posting such stuff, I'm simply saying what exactly does it say about you when you was actively playing with a group of people that where harrassing people, going on racial slurs, trolling and posting racist stuff? Don't try to say "Oh how would I have known what they were gonna do" because even during and after they were doing this stuff you still stuck with them.

At the end of the day we just dont want anymore trolling etc. You aren't gonna be 'Belittled for others actions'. Just make sure you keep away from those types of people and don't show any behaviour of theirs.

Yes and if you were to go and ask Jax right now whether i have any recent contact with him he would say no i haven't, all im doing is stating my case and thats all, The thing that annoys even after nearly half a year later these sort of things are still being brung up with no necessity to do so.

As I've said before i'm here to play and I've offered my help as staff on several occasions, one example was in TS a while ago when i directly asked Reece about it and got the same answer.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/JaxTheBadman
[Image: FNJjBAaz0mOAg.gif]

I only played with Jax because i met him In-game on the Old ArmA 2 DayZ RP and i did not take it any further from playing with him, I'm here to have fun and i dont see any reason in causing unnecessary issues by posting random shit on the forums.
[Image: FNJjBAaz0mOAg.gif]