Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  
Dismiss this notice
Teamspeak = ts.awakenrp.com
Mod release this week!!
Donate Now!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Dead or Dormant?

dead is a word people have described of this community suddenly the definition of dead means : dead

Something that is no longer living  

I truly believe something else I believe the server is just dormant and needs an injection of something good to re- boot the server (desolation reduxe) and i truly believe the server is not fully dead.

Stay strong survivors through the lands of chernarus to the rocky cliffs of skilisty island keep dreaming 
-Jhon Barron.

PLEASE don't let this server die. I literally just arrived and have been dying to play on an Arma 2 DayZ roleplay server for two years...c'mon guys...

like i said just dormant

Dorment.
[Image: u36p1gv.png]

So when is anything going to be back up and is it staying Arma 2 DayZ Mod? :/

(06-02-2017, 08:32 PM)0rbz Wrote: So when is anything going to be back up and is it staying Arma 2 DayZ Mod? :/

Never was Arma 2 DayZ mod.
But could try it

(06-02-2017, 09:09 PM)Reece Wrote:
(06-02-2017, 08:32 PM)0rbz Wrote: So when is anything going to be back up and is it staying Arma 2 DayZ Mod? :/

But could try it

Oh I thought that's what this was...yeah there are no more DayZ Mod RP servers and all the standalone ones are everyone killing eachother for gear and no RP taking place...I'd love to go back to the real RP days of playing the mod and not standalone...

(06-02-2017, 09:22 PM)0rbz Wrote:

But could try it

Oh I thought that's what this was...yeah there are no more DayZ Mod RP servers and all the standalone ones are everyone killing eachother for gear and no RP taking place...I'd love to go back to the real RP days of playing the mod and not standalone...

Have to agree with you on that one. Most of the RP servers on Standalone arent about actual survival, more about GearRP and seeing who can get the most kills/robberies in one go.
If Hell had a taste, what would I taste like?

(06-03-2017, 05:31 PM)Salty Wrote:
(06-02-2017, 09:22 PM)0rbz Wrote:

But could try it

Have to agree with you on that one. Most of the RP servers on Standalone arent about actual survival, more about GearRP and seeing who can get the most kills/robberies in one go.

I'll look into it

Hey guys, who still plays around here?