Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  
Dismiss this notice
Teamspeak = ts.awakenrp.com
Mod release this week!!
Donate Now!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Slap my ass and call me sally!

I come on one day expecting the site to have a Error:404 or some shit but low and behold the site remains and so does some of it's population! First off I wanna say congratulations Reece on having a child and I hope you are doing well. So I see you guys are starting up an A2 server it is unfortunate but exciting mostly because I have to download and install A2 again, but needless to say I am very glad to see you boys are making shit happen even if its only temporary. A couple of my friends and I are going to be hopping in so you will have our full support when it starts up. You, Reece and your team are all awesome for getting back onto things and making the dream come back alive slowly but surely.

Again, Thank you.

I hope to see everyone server side when it comes up. Stay safe, and stay alive.

~The Saint AKA James Hays stayin' alive one can of beans at a time.
(By the way "The Patron Saints" are still a group and you can still apply)
(also why was the kunt banned?)
[Image: 48488c7496feca7f7bdab502527f1bac.jpg]

i was saying my goodbyes a month ago lol
[Image: mbVo4NW.png]

As said when I basically vanished.
Was leaving due to my baby being born and once born I was coming back Wink

I did say I would never let this die.
What we're doing is an Arma 2 server then releasing desolation along side arma 2
[Image: u36p1gv.png]

*slaps his ass* Hey sally.

Reason why Arthur Khuntswapper was banned was because
A: He didn't actually do anything, he just sat on teamspeak primarily AFK and saying he couldn't be bothered to do any work
B: He took off to another RP community, redirected this website to said RP community and iirc he tried to steal some files
[Image: JuXmeo7.jpg]

(06-17-2017, 11:23 AM)Nitroxc Wrote: *slaps his ass* Hey sally.

Reason why Arthur Khuntswapper was banned was because
A: He didn't actually do anything, he just sat on teamspeak primarily AFK and saying he couldn't be bothered to do any work
B: He took off to another RP community, redirected this website to said RP community and iirc he tried to steal some files

It's a shame a few people in staff were just looking to exploit this community, ah well. Hopes up for A2RP!
[Image: 48488c7496feca7f7bdab502527f1bac.jpg]

i just said my goodbyes if it did never come back up i believed it would come up again i am very exited for the a2rp i had some amazing experiences on the a3 rp and im glad that ill be able to play a2rp
[Image: mbVo4NW.png]

thank you for the support

[Image: 3c44d287ae30ba0b4469738cb0d394b0.png]

Hwat's this?